In the DC world, they are known as the Trinity: Wonder Woman, Batman, and Superman. When they are together, they are B.A., a powerful combo that is a force for Good. I’ve had the opportunity in ONE DAY (at the World Domination Summit)to meet my own personal hero Trinity: Pam Slim, J.D. Roth, and Leo Babauta. They have added a great deal to the passions I pursue.
Wonder Woman: Pam Slim. Pam has been a heroine of mine for some time, writing the book Escape from Cubicle Nation. She inspired me to write this blog, start my side hustle, and has helped me overcome a lot of fears with being an entrepreneur. When I heard her speak at the 2010 World Domination Summit, I thought, right here, right now, was the price of admission.
You should take a gander at her work if:
- You have a burning or smoldering desire to create a side hustle, making some side income.
- You are scared about branching out on your own.
- You have been conditioned into: this is how you earn a living.
Batman: J.D. Roth. He is best known for writing Get Rich Slowly, a blog about finances and the human spirit. He’s a Crossfit cousin, fellow gamer, comic book lover, and great guy. I’ve subscribed to his blog forever and when I get frustrated with my own finances (and discipline) I turn to this guy. Again, he attended the World Domination Summit.
You should take a gander at his work if:
- You have problems managing your finances.
- You really don’t get what money is for.
- You want to read an outstanding blog about money.
Take a gander at his work if:
- You need some hurry removed from your life.
- Need to gain some perspective on how you are spending the hours of your day.
- Would like to simplify your life, simply.
- Need some material for your staff on de-stressing.
I’m telling you, take a look at their work, and enhance your life. There are these experts who share their expertise for FREE (or at least the cost of a book, but read their blogs, go ahead, and then tell me I’m wrong.) And if you can, attend the World Domination Summit. I’ll be standing next to one of these people, acting like a goon. Count on it.